CDMA devices are identified by an Electronic Serial Number (ESN), Mobile Equipment Identifier (MEID) or International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI).
For Sprint compatible devices, you must use the ESN or MEID only.
For all other CDMA device compatibility checks, you must use the ESN or MEID for 3G devices and the IMEI for LTE capable devices. Have a non-Sprint CDMA LTE-capable device? Click here to purchase a universal Red Pocket CDMA SIM.
You can find your ESN/MEID/IMEI in one of three ways:
- Dial *#06# on your phone .
- Go into Settings on your phone.
- For iPhone : Settings >> General >> About
- For Android : Settings >> About >> Phones >> Status
- Remove your phone's battery and look for your ESN/MEID/IMEI on a sticker in the battery compartment.